Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Post!

Hello Hello,

Well i have to apologize, i haven't written in 10 months or so. Plenty has been happening around minneapolis and in my life...i guess i just haven't felt like writing.

First and foremost...I bought a house in august for those of you who didn't hear. I have been very busy with that, fixing and repairing things. So far things are going pretty well. I'm enjoying having the freedom to do what i want with a place. It has changed some of my opinions now that i am (as my uncle Mark would say) a real tax paying son of a bitch. hehe.
I have been practicing a lot of yoga the last year. lately its been every other day. I am really enjoying the challenges that has presented and always look forward to new poses and expressions.
This summer i was running quite a bit. My father and I had some great times running early morning.
Also i ran the Twin Cities 10 mile race last October and had a blast. I averaged 8:07 per mile, and crossed the finish line in a sprint. I guess i got excited when i saw the crowd. I registered for the Lake Minnetonka half marathon in May and look forward to that.

This summer and fall wasn't easy though, my family has had some tough times, but we pulled through, we always do.

I stuck around minneapolis for the summer and enjoyed the wonderful weather here. Went on some great camping trips to Vagasil Island on the St. Croix river.

My next adventure is coming up very soon......Panama!
After booking the tickets realized i will be there during Carnival! The biggest celebration in the world!!! (basically) 3 days long....
I look forward to surfing, hiking a volcano, deserted islands, fresh seafood, and warm weather.
I will hopefully be writing frequently now.
tell then
Ta Ta


2 comments:

kate said...

you know, i check this site every day just in case you post... i am so glad you did! i'm happy things are good in your life.

i wish i had been able to make it to your housewarming party, bah.

write more more more more more!

Jason said...

How is your trip going?