Tuesday, September 18, 2007

John and Ester

What a wonderful day
I awoke not knowing where i was
desperate for water i made my way to the kitchen of my friend Johns house
I folded the blankets and left a note
The second my feet were in my pedals i thought what a great night
We sat in the grass under the trees taking pulls from the wine bottle
We swam in our most natural state
The water was wonderful
The trees were beautiful
We scared off some other beach go-ers
My ride home was amazing
The music flowed
The wind felt amazing
Thank you John and Ester
I know i told you both how much i like you about 7 times last night
but you are good people.
And the whole day followed
As good as it gets
I walked in the rain with a child size umbrella
letting my feet feel the wet sidewalk
they loved it
I had good thoughts on that walk

No comments: