Thursday, November 1, 2007

can't stop thinking

I cant help but think there is something wrong with me.
i try so hard
whether you think that i do or don't
I really do
Something always happens
don't feel bad for me
its obviously my fault
but the problem is that i don't understand it
I try so hard
i really do
I put more towards things than you think
I am ready to just quit
it doesn't make sense
i work for you, i really do my best and enjoy doing a good job
keeping people happy
and you give me money in return
But why is that worth it?
And when i do something that is apparently wrong in some form of reality whether it is yours, mine or a random persons it is some how true
and holds so much weight.
just because someone said it,
it automatically is a rock sinking in the sea.
bringing little air bubbles down with it
as if it is impossible to mistake a feather from a rock
for some it apparently is
why don't you see it?
it's because the rock hit you in the eye.

1 comment:

Leah said...

bacher, my man,
i do believe that you will run your own deal someday.