Saturday, August 18, 2007

Freedom

Yesterday was my last day of work!!

It feels so good to not have any responsibility right now. I love it.
Everything is really smoothing out for me.
I sold my bike to my good friend Nick.
I have a job waiting for me when i get home.
I am moving into a very special house in a few months.
I get to see the people that i cherish in MPLS in only a few days.

I am just preparing for home for the next few days. I am going to Pelican, AK on Monday. I am really excited to take the ferry out there. I haven't been on the ferry system yet. I think i wrote about this already but Alaska has a great highway marine system. They kind of need to when most of the cities in SE Alaska have no roads.

I haven't been writing at all lately, i have been so busy. I have done a bunch of really fun stuff. I can write about it later.

I will see MN so soon.

I am going to try to hike Mt Jumbo tomorrow because its my last day available to do that. I am just hanging with the people that i love here in Juneau before i go. Here are some photos of random stuff i have been doing:

This is a photo of downtown Juneau



I camped out in a cabin up the road a few days ago with some friends and this was the sunset view:






These are friends at my bar on the last night
Included here are
Costa, Merody, and Sam
Alice, Resse and Nicole




This is the Alaskan Bar that i spent plenty of time in. Patrice is bar tending. I will miss dancing to bluegrass here. I will have to come back next summer and do it again.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Stopped by and checked out your blog today! Very very cool bro! What an awesome adventure for you. Emjoyed the blog a lot and I will continue to check it out from time to time. Peace out!