Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cars-R-Coffins

Well,

My phone is at-large. All based on well mannered assumption it has been smashed by an auto.
I didn't like the thing anyways.
i really didn't like it.
I believe it fell out of my pocket while riding my bike, and when i called it not long after it was discovered as M.I.A., it was dead/turned off. That would lead one to believe something made it dead/killed it. I then assume it has been plastered into the ice and pavement somewhere on our minneapolis road system.

HA

When adding the totals, this would mean that in the last week i have lost both my ipod and my phone to car tires. Of course i was the one that let the electronic piece end up on the ground some how but this is America and i need to blame some-thing/one else. Cars are my choice.

The have banded together in great commradery to attack me (obviously). I didn't think they had it in them.

Cars-R-Coffins

I do have to say,
atleast i haven't been hit by a car.
At this point we know their after me
you may take my luxury electronics but
you'll never get me.


So now i am in my predicament
I don't have a phone
I actually dont have plans to buy a new one at this point.
I can be reached at 612.379.7444
that is my house phone.
or email me
leave me a comment on this site with your phone number
most likely i don't have it
you can still call my ice and pavement encrusted phone and leave a message.
I am checking that as well.

all for now kids

love you

No comments: