Sunday, December 23, 2007

So today was great,

It was my friends birthday.
I went down to Cleveland, MN to have Christmas dinner with my family.
Dinner was great and i had a great time.
Coming home Dad and i stopped at Keegans for a pint or two ( in which we called Ken Baker to harass him for not being there at 2 am)
My friend called and needed a ride home.
I borrowed Aaron's car
when i got there my friend wasn't there
and i dropped my ipod with out knowing it
and ran it over with the car...

funny thing is I'm not mad

i'm not going to spend any part of my life pissed off
it's not worth it
: )


POST EDIT:

status: Friend found

Ipod: screen smashed but still kickin out the tunes
heck yea!

All is well

See there was no reason to have your panties in a bunch.

Good thing i don't wear panties.

POST POST EDIT:

Ipod broken for good.
No doubt.

No comments: