Friday, December 28, 2007

Whoa

So,

i just realized that i am leaving for California in 9 days. Holy shit that crept up on me. I was not paying attention at all apparently. I am so excited. I spoke with Nick and Claire the other day and they have a bunch of stuff planned. They listed like a ton of stuff real quick so i don't even really know what they all have in mind, but it will be all good stuff. Some things i do recall include the grand canyon, the salt fields in Nevada (i think), Vegas, some deserted ghost towns, Joshua Tree National Park, and camping somewhere south of San Diego.

I am actually sitting up at 2:13 am because i cant sleep. My head is flying around and i am so excited to see some stuff that i have never seen before.

After California i am coming back to MPLS for the cold month of Feb. There is a class that is condensed in one month that i am taking. Some other highlights of Feb. will be The Stupor Bowl. The biggest messenger bike race in MPLS/St. Paul. It is on the first weekend of Feb and tends to be insanely cold. Last year i raced and it was like -20F.
Also John and i plan to go ice climbing in Duluth, i am super amped on that.

I have alot of stuff to get done in the next week and a half.

Then when March hits i am PLANNING on seeing the Peruvian trails that will lead me to Machu Picchu,

I don't have a plane ticket down there yet but its only a button on the computer screen away.

I am hoping to start putting up short videos on here soon.

Next good story that i have i will maybe record it and post it up.

i am going to try to get some sleep, i just have to stop thinking about how the next 9 months of my life are going to be a blast.

all for now

No comments: