Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Time

What a shit day...

I took Aaron's car to go christmas shopping. Apparently i don't know how to fill up a car with gas anymore. It took me 3 trips in to the cashier to get it done. It really wasn't my fault though the machine wouldn't take my card. But still who fills up with gas anymore, right?
pffft, not me.
That is so 1990's
get a bike.
: )

Christmas shopping is the worst.
Just being in stores hurts my being.
I just want to run up and smash the bottles of perfume and tackle some lady and wipe my ass with her fur coat.
he he - she wouldn't get it though.
luckily i made it as quick as possible and got everything done today, On the 23rd.
and there were no ladies with soiled fur coats on the floor when i left, i guess that's a good thing.

No comments: