Monday, January 28, 2008

L.A.

I wanted to put up this photo of L.A. and the smog over the top of it. Its kinda hard to see because the photo is smaller and this site wont let me make it bigger but notice the brown below the blue in the first one.
This is disgusting, this city has so many deep problems, i wouldn't know where to begin.








I'll be home in a few days.

This trip has been really cool, with a lot of unexpected stuff happening. Some good some bad, but experiences are what you make them, and generally i am not one to sit around and not make something happen.

I really think that i learned more and gained more than i expected.
Before i came i was just thinking, I'm just going to California. But there are some crazy things and people here.
way to go whooooo.

see the mpls folk in a few.

peace, love, and bicycles

No comments: