Thursday, January 24, 2008

Santa Cruz

I'm in Santa Cruz
i think this is going to be the end of the long line of connections that i have made.
From minneapolis to L.A. to San Francisco to Oakland to Santa Cruz leaving some of my stuff in each place. And taking multiple buses, trains, planes in between all of those is exhausting.

I am staying at a co-op/commune house right now with some people that i got in contact with through a person i met back on redondo beach. It's an interesting place with about 12 people living in a 3 bedroom house. I have alot to say about it but no time to write at the moment.

It's a safe place so no need to worry. Tonight they are having a potluck and i plan to make a kale salad with a garlic tahini dressing. Recipe from Claire (thank you very much).

Santa Cruz is really cool. I went to the farmers market yesterday and they have a very strong tight-knit community here. I think it has been one of the better framers markets i have been to. I am actually very impressed with this smaller city of 55,000. They have quite a bit to work with here being in CA the super power of produce. I haven't been taking very many photos, its raining today and actually only like 40 degrees. Not that i can complain.

Also i did go to the SFMOMA a few days ago and saw some very cool stuff. I walked through one of the exhibits twice because i liked it so much. The name of the artist is Olafur Eliasson. He is awsome, i was very very impressed.


I wish i had my bike.

I am writing a ton and enjoying it.

all for now -

Dont worry, i wouldn't do anything i wouldn't normally do

No comments: