Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Leaving for Juneau


Well,
I just started this blogspot site so i could keep stuff organized when i leave for Juneau, i think this will be the easiest because Myspace sucks ass. I leave in 5 days and am not ready at all, my collapsable bike is not even welded yet and may car is in my garage in south MPLS with no tabs. Everything else is pretty much in line though. I want to get my car to my Dads house for the summer before i go and i need to get this collapsable bike built and figure out how to package it. Most of the stuff i need to do is out of my control so i am gonna sit back and not worry about it. Also my cat Fitzgerald has run away. I am not too beat up about it but i really dont want him to be hurt. I think he heard me talking about Alaska and got pissed and took off, maybe he'll meet me there. Who knows. A week ago my head was not at terms with the fact that i will be leaving soon. Leaving for 3+ months, living with whats on my back and not returning until my adventure is over. The last couple days i have come to terms with it and feel mentally ready. I am amped to see Seattle and Vancouver and cant wait to see the mountains in Juneau.

No comments: