Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Seattle


So i got in to Seattle today. Everything went fine, my bike wasn't damaged or anything, flight went fast and i got off and got my bags and bike and took it out side and assembled the bike. I was really looking forward to that. One guy watched me as i walked out with my 2 huge packs dragging my bike in a box and i throw my stuff down and slice this box open and produce a bicycle in 15 min and then take off on it. I could tell he was trying not to stare but couldn't help himself. hehe. The bike ride to steve's was really challenging. I haven't wieghed my pack but i think its atleast 60 lbs. Check the link below for some of my routes. I need to get a brake on my bike because the hills here are way too intense. Nobody is riding a fixie that i have seen. I haven't been downtown yet but i asume everyones got a geared bike here. It was probably one of the hardest rides i have ever been on. After it i didn't feel too bad so i decided to go out and ride some more. I ended up riding all over the place, got kinda lost on all these windy roads. So i am exhauseted. It's really somthing when your bike works you and it never gets tired. I definatly got worked. I stopped and had a few pints of Guiness and am going to bed.

Seattle is georgous, i really enjoyed my ride along the coast. the trees and water are amazing.




My route from the airport to Steve's place: click here
My route tue evening: click here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love you call it a fixie.....im such a noob